Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some scary sh.....

Did you know that the United States military is the weakest that it has been since the early 1900's???

Hey you liberals! We don't get to enjoy all of the freedoms that we have because of a weak military, no weapons, and an absence of brave soldiers-

Libya is missing 10s of thousands of shoulder-held heat seeking missiles-frighteningly accurate-able to blow a commercial aircraft right out of the sky.  Libya is also a great hiding place for al-qaeda.  Libya's creepy leader hates us-Americans, our way of life-everything about us.  Iran's ahmedinajad marches around the UN (located in the heart of NYC-just in case ya didn't know), talking about his hatred for the US and Israel. (Ya think we could go marching around Iran talking that smack? ask those hikers that thought it would be cool to hike on the Iranian border).  In planning a spring trip for our family-my travel agent suggested Mexico-I told her that she was nuts.  She recommended a "fabulous family resort"-a 45 minute drive from Cancun.  "Are you out of your mind!?!" I asked incredulously.  "Do you read the reports?" I'm ready for one of those drug lords to hop on a plane at the airport in Mexico and do something terrible-I'm not going to Mexico, and then taking my beloved family on a 45 minute trek to some resort-
Yes, I'm rambling again-
I'm exhausted.  I'm working twice as hard to keep the business that I have, then doing some more voice over (requiring extended trips to various places)-to provide some extras for my family.  Is the American Dream still alive?  Does it even matter?  Will the US still be around in a few years? Was talking to a theological experts of sorts.  She was telling me that a western nation is not mentioned in the Bible as it speaks of "The End Times". 
Our president seemingly turns his back on our troubles-goes on vk-lies to the American people, no one seems to care-plays golf, and has the bizarre goal of raising the most money of any presidential candidate-a whopping $1billion.  Maybe it's just better if he stays away-after all-he's only accomplished 80% of what he set out to do to our country.  Look at what that 80% includes.
yes, I know that this is a rambling mess-I don't mind paying the tab for those that can't fend for themselves-our disabled, our elderly.  But the rest of you? We're not working to pay for you to sit around on your arses and do nothing.  Wake up people.  We can't afford you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment