Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome to the new & improved blog of poliquest!

It's always something in my life-
Right now, it's a functional wireless router that I am waiting on-then, watch out. 
It appears that I will have to wait an additional 6 days.  I've been tweeting mostly from my
blackberry-which I have enjoyed- because when I have a piece of commentary that just can't wait, I grab
that tired smartphone, and let what it deemed appropriate, out of my system.
There are days that I wish that I was a tech nerd, but the truth is that I love the 'ol PC, AND the old blackberry (though I think that my latest berry is nearing the end of its useful life.
I could post things about my family, however, they deserve their privacy, & no offense Mommies & daddys (or however you spell that title correctly when referring to us en masse), many of us have the same, daily struggles.  (Unless you face the challenges of raising special needs, or sickly children).
If you don't agree with me, move on to another blog-I'm too busy, old & tired to argue w/you about such things.
Many of us see our children as the center of our universe, as the very things that changed our lives in such a profound way-that our own character, hopes & dreams have changed (for the most part, anyway-I still tend to drop 4-letter words on some days...it's not you, it all depends on what my seratonin levels are doing : )
So here's to a new blog, & more about why the collective world has lost it's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment