Monday, May 23, 2011

Obama-if you want him, you can have him

As I look at the devestation of the midwest, between the flooding and the deadly tornadoes-I think of Barry Obama's lavish-reportedly crazy-arse-fun trip to Ireland-where he has some more "roots' (Kenya, Hawaii, Indonesia, etc, etc-who can keep track?)
Yes, I know, we here this all of the time....'and what if George W. Bush had' pulled the same nonsense.  It was reported that while Obama sent his condolences to those suffering in the midwest of his own country-he's not rushing home-he's not happy to be leaving Ireland a day early due to Volcanic ash (as this could pose problems for Air Force One).
He did however, assure the residents of the midwest that FEMA will be keeping in touch with them-now THAT's reassuring.
As each year of my life passes, I keep thinking that very little can shock me-Obama has proven me wrong-he shocks me at least every couple of days.  His ignorance, his arrogance, his ability to tell  bold-faced lies to the American people, as half of us eat it up-
Why is he not being called out on his many huge mistakes-including his disgusting remarks to Netanyahu re: restoring Israel's 1967 borders?
If you search Sarah Palin's twitter user name @sarahpalinusa -you will find obsessed liberal whack-jobs spewing hatred towards Palin & her family for something as insignificant as using a word that they don't like-
It's a surreal, constant stream of hatred (which is ironic given the fact that liberals are supposed to be the group of "acceptance")
Yet, why won't liberals take a look at the sad excuse for a president that they helped to elect?
I am Conservative Rebuplican.
I am a Christian.  I am far from perfect- but I am a work in progress.  I admit it.  My life has been a wild & crazy one.  I have learned many lessons, have been incredibly humbled.  Yet I get angry-really PISSED at the citizens of my country.  What happened to the God-fearing, patriotic nation-so proud of everything that so many made the ultimate sacrifice for??  We have a "leader" who errs in major ways-and so many of us look the other direction.  Obama has broken the budget record for presidential travel-what do we have to show for it at home??? Tell me-please...I am completely open to facts-
My thoughts & prayers go out to the victims in the midwest-
to victims everywhere-victims of crime-what many of them
 must be feeling-as their plight doesn't seem to be  even a flash in Barry O's head?

On the subject of our friends in Israel-I wish that they could know how embarrassed so many of us are of our "dear leader"-it pains me to watch Obama to talk to Netanyahu.  I can't imagine what must be going through his mind while listening to Barry make a fool of himself-& of the United States.
Make no doubt about it, folks-Obama is just living it up while having all of the luxuries that being POTUS allows-enjoying having all of it at his disposal.
This post has turned into a stream of consciousness. 
until next time ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment